62 x Airbus A320 200 New and Used For Sale Contact IGR.CEO.LUIS.RIVERA@USA.COM
OUTLINE OF PROCEDURES FOR AIRCRAFT ACQUISITION
Mandate and NDA
1. Specifications to be provided to Buyer, upon completion of questionnaire/checklist.
2. Letter of Intent (LOI) & Escrow Agent agreed upon between Buyer and Seller.
3. Buyer makes deposit, provides POF, and agrees to Disbursement of Funds to Escrow Agent for validation.
4. Seller provides serial numbers and technical data, and agrees to Disbursement of Funds to Escrow Agent for validation.
5. Escrow Agent Exchanges information between Buyer & Seller direct and Deposit becomes Non-refundable.
6. Aircraft Inspection scheduled within 10 days.
7. Within 2 Days, Technical Acceptance & Aircraft Inspection Reports Provided to Seller.
8. Within 15 Days Aircraft Purchase Agreement & Discrepancies Completed.
9. Final Test Flight by Buyer and its Technical Representative.
10. Delivery of Aircraft and Closing
SELLER DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR CLOSING AGENT
1. Technical Data & Serial Number Aircraft
2. Bill of Sale
3. Release of Lien (if needed)
4. Payoff Letter & Wire Transfer Instructions For Lien (if needed)
5. Disbursement of Funds Letter with Wire Transfer Instructions
BUYER DOCUMENTS NEEDED FOR CLOSING AGENT
1. Purchase Agreement
2. Aircraft Registration Application
3. Statement In Support of Registration of LLC (if purchaser is LLC)
4. Letter of Authorization To Disburse Funds
If they cannot satisfy these criteria do not submit a request..
ONLY SERIOUS INQUIRIES WILL BE ANSWERED !